We had a record attendance of 550 people. The combination of a popular key note speaker, topics that addressed key concerns among Quebec farmers and a well run promotion campaign were the key ingredients of the success.
– 550 participants
– 65% growers and 30% ag. consultants
– All presentations were well rated by participants.
– 83% rated Clay Mitchell from excellent to very good.
– 80% rated the panel discussion on soil compaction from excellent to very good.
– 71% rated the grain market presentation by Jean-Philippe Boucher from excellent to very good.
– Overall conference rating: 25% excellent, 56% very good, 17% good
Thanks to our sponsors for their support.